The rules and regulations of the school ensure a smooth functioning and provide an outline of code of conduct to the parents and children during their stay at school. Abiding by these will be in the best interest of all concerned.
1. Admission will be offered on the child’s performance in the admission test and interview.
2. Admissions are offered in class nursery to a child who is 3 yrs. On 31st March of the year of Admission. One year will be added for every next class.
3. The date and time for the interview & written test will be given at the time of registration.
4. Students will be admitted as per the seats available.
5. Mid-term admission is not made except in transfer cases and that too if the student clears the Test and there is a seat.
6. It is the responsibility of the parents to confirm :
(i) The date when the list of the selected candidates will be put up.
(ii) The last date for making payments.
7. The school management tries to provide bus or van facility to the maximum number of students. Children will be picked up only from the specified stops. The parents should check the stops of the bus before depositing the dues because no new stop will be created for their ward.
8. In our endeavour to raise the standard of children entrusted to us, co-operation is sought from students and parents. The aim is to improve an average child and the good ones must excel.
9. To monitor the progress of their ward, parents are requested to join hands with teachers. It is in their own interest.
10. No student shall leave the school premises un-escorted or without the permission from the Principal.
11. Serious disciplinary action would be taken against discipline defaulters.
12. Student’s respect towards teachers and seniors is of prime importance. Disciplinary action is anticipatory if found guilty.
13. The school management reserves the right to revise the school fee including the Registration fee, Security Deposit, Admission fee etc. as and when the need arises.
14. The school fee is to be paid on the due dates mentioned in the School Diary. Defaulters may be penalised as per the norms.
No test is held before/after the specified date for any reason whatsoever.
Leave of absence from an exam will be considered only if it has prior written sanction from the Principal.
Sending an application does not imply that the leave has been sanctioned.
Students will be marked absent if they miss an exam without the prior permission.
For students appearing in board examination it is necessary to obtain the pass percentage laid down by the school, in order to qualify for getting the Roll No. for the Board Examination.
In the interest of the institution, the parents can be asked to withdraw their child for the following reasons :-
(i) Where the student has failed to abide by the Discipline rules of the institution and his/her
continued presence is detrimental to the interest of the others.
(ii) Where the student fails to come upon the academic standard of his/ her class. This provision is made in the interest of the student so that he/she may leave the institution when he/she is still young enough to make good in a school more suitable for him. One month’s notice or a month’s fee in lieu there of will be paid when a student is to be withdrawn.
The parents of the overseas students will ensure that the travel documents are complete in all respects. They are required to handover the following papers relating to their wards in the institution’s office on arrival :-
(i) Passport valid for atleast one year.
(ii) Visa Valid for at atleast one year.
(iii) Health Certificate.